HOME ABOUT ME PATTERNS/TUTORIALS FEATURED CONTACT ME

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

We did it Wednesday and Link Party No. 32

Here are 2 of my favorite finds from We did Wednesday over at Sew Much Ado and Link Party No. 32 over at Tea Rose Home.  The first is this great tutorial on how to tailor your own clothes from Welcome to the good life.  This was actually a baggy t-shirt if you can believe that! 




The second  is this great recipe for Wake up muffins from This little life of mine.  These look so yummy and they have coffee in them!  I've decided it's OK to gain a few pounds this Holiday season so these will be on the breakfast menu tomorrow! 




What are your favorite finds? Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Awww, thank you for featuring me! I appreciate it. I hope you and your family enjoy the muffins. You can skip the coffee cause of the kiddos. They taste great both ways.

    That stuffed rocket ship is adorable! If I ever have a boy, I'm totally going to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your sweet words! you have a great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! It so great to hear from you and it is what keeps me motivated to create.