HOME ABOUT ME PATTERNS/TUTORIALS FEATURED CONTACT ME

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Diaper clutch and changing sheet

These are so useful!  I don't carry a diaper bag just a big purse and I have been wanting to make one of these since Madeline was born.  I finally did it!  These are so easy to make and would make a great gift for a new mom.  There is a tutorial over at Diary of a Quilter for one that is similar. 












The fabric is Good Folks by Anna Maria Horner and the lining is Soul Blossoms by Amy Butler.  Both of those ladies Rock!  They have such beautiful designs!  I also made a changing sheet from laminated fabric.  I wanted something that I didn't have to machine wash but could just wipe down.





I wish I could effort to buy tons of this laminated fabric and make all kinds of things!  I would love to make some table cloths, place mats, splat mats, lunch bags, picnic blankets.  The possibilities are endless!  You can find this fabric on the Internet by searching for laminated fabrics.  There are some beautiful ones available now. 








I'm going on a search for some laminated fabric on sale right now!  I will let you know if I find any good deals out there! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! It so great to hear from you and it is what keeps me motivated to create.