HOME ABOUT ME PATTERNS/TUTORIALS FEATURED CONTACT ME

Friday, February 25, 2011

Family Fun

Hi,
Sorry it's been so long.  We have been sick AGAIN!  Stomach flu, trips to the hospital, bla bla bla....  I am going to start juicing again tomorrow and start forcing  a little bit of health down the throats of everyone is my house! 

I did however want to tell you that if you would like any of my patterns please e-mail me.  I didn't realize docstoc was charging a fee!  I'm working on a better system but it is proving to be challenging.  I'm a pretty quick study but figuring out how to directly link to an adobe file is out there for me!  I'll get it just give me time!

I have some really fun sewing projects to share with you next week.  In the meantime, here are some photos of some of the things we have been doing between doctors visits.


We made a bird feeder.  Pine cones, a stick, some fishing wire, peanut butter, and bird seed.  Unfortunately it didn't make it through the night.





Madeline started sucking her big toe!  As you can see she is very happy about it!






The boys have danced,  ate giant cupcakes, and feel asleep playing games. 








We took a field trip to the museum to look at bugs.




And we took a boat ride to see the birds, eat at the local floating kitchen, and enjoy a breathtaking sunset.








It's felt like a lifetime in bed feeling crummy but now that I look at the photos we have had some fun! 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! It so great to hear from you and it is what keeps me motivated to create.