HOME ABOUT ME PATTERNS/TUTORIALS FEATURED CONTACT ME

Monday, July 18, 2011

A Special Gift

Here is a special gift for a very special girl. 





The Dress is from the Gracie pattern by Sandi Henderson and the fabric is Girly Girl by Art Gallery Fabrics.  I usually don't make the ruffled mixed patterned type outfits but I had this pattern and the fabric so I thought I would step outside the box a little.  It turned out super cute.  I especially like how the polka dot sleeves give it a vintage look.  It turned out smaller than I anticipated so I'm hopeful it will fit this special little girl.  It's going to Madeline's half sister who I haven't seen since Madeline's adoption.





I love creating care packages!  It's stuffed full of fun stuff that we have come across while running errands.  Scrap book supplies, personalized hair brush, a diary, scripture book for girls, and lots of other girly girl items.  All to remind her how much we love her. 



Next stop the post office.  I hope she enjoys it as much as I have enjoyed putting it together for her!

XOXO sweet baby girl;) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! It so great to hear from you and it is what keeps me motivated to create.