HOME ABOUT ME PATTERNS/TUTORIALS FEATURED CONTACT ME

Monday, September 26, 2011

Burda Style PDF Patterns

Hi!  So sorry it's been so long!  That seems to be the theme with me this year.  Things are busy with homeschooling and I'm still working on the house which takes all of my extra energy at the end of the day.  I have found myself too exhausted to even want to sew which is very unlike me! 

I have been daydreaming and planning lots of sewing projects however.  I recently discovered that Burda Style offers instant down loadable pdf patterns!  Lots of them!  They also have a great gallery to view what others have created which is my favorite part.

I purchased this adorable dress pattern and hope to get a chance to make it this week.

Img_0497_thumb

101_tech_dwg_large

02/2011 Dress with gathered rectangle skirt and cap sleeves


I plan to use this vintage table cloth for the fabric. I should be able to wear it for a few months with a little cardigan since we live in Florida.  If I get busy making it that is!



Do you think the green is going to be too much? 


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love that fabric! if you wear a black or white cardigan with it, it might tone down the green. I would wear my lime green cardigan with it but I am a green freak.

    can't wait to see it! I think that pattern is a great choice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! It so great to hear from you and it is what keeps me motivated to create.