HOME ABOUT ME PATTERNS/TUTORIALS FEATURED CONTACT ME

Thursday, April 26, 2012

A little sewing, a little crafting, a lot of life.

When you don't hear from me for awhile it's not because we are not doing anything interesting, it's actually that we are doing too much........






I've sewn up over 30 things this month.........



The boys have been busy helping daddy with woodworking crafts and house renovations........



We took in an injured wild bird.........


I found time to dress up and do my hair..........





Daddy taught the boys the importance of helping others and headed out to help some stranded boaters......








And we've enjoyed the "every days"......... Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! It so great to hear from you and it is what keeps me motivated to create.