HOME ABOUT ME PATTERNS/TUTORIALS FEATURED CONTACT ME

Monday, October 22, 2012

French inspired sewing patterns



I'm still working to create some French inspired pdf sewing patterns.  This is a design inspired by Citronille.  I don't own any Citronille patterns because of the cost but if I could I would purchase them all!  They are so precious.   




Both of these dresses still need a little reworking but I'm very pleased with the progress so far!  This dress is an extremely easy sew but doesn't look like it is overly handmade which is what I love most about it.  I also know I'm on the right track because I find myself heading to the sewing room daily to whip her up another one.  It has a boutique quality about it but is still playground friendly.



I couldn't resist doing the matchy matchy thing for a visit to the pumpkin patch.  My boys love when mommy makes them clothes and I know someday that will not be the case so I'm enjoying it while I can.  The shirts are raglan tees made from Figgy Patterns and I did the design using wax paper stencils and a bleach pen. 

What do you think of the design so far?


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It all looks awesome!!!! I am impressed!!!! I have no talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love that top dress, so elegant for a little one but still useful for playing in
    http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! It so great to hear from you and it is what keeps me motivated to create.