HOME ABOUT ME PATTERNS/TUTORIALS FEATURED CONTACT ME

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Dave Ramsey Envelope Clutch Wallet.


In our home we follow the Financial Peace model from Dave Ramsey. There are so many wonderful things about the budgeting plan but the thing I love most is I finally feel we don't waste money buying wasteful things. I spent most of last year throwing away bag after bag of items wondering where they came from. Moving to this system helped me to realize how many things I purchased that we didn't really need or that could wait a week or two allowing me time to really think over those purchases first. I will get more into Dave Ramsey on another post. Today I wanted to share a few photos of the clutch I created for those following the cash system plan.


This design has lived in my brain for about six month and now that my paper envelopes have almost disintegrated I decided it was time to put it together.



It needs tweaking still but I'm so excited about the overall concept! I want to shorten the dividers and the change purse about an inch and add a true credit card/Id card divider pockets. Other than that, I'm in love! It has extra dividers for coupons and receipts, the change purse hides the evidence of several envelopes of cash, and there is still plenty of room for my phone, lip gloss, and other items.


This is just the first draft so better pictures coming soon! Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Will you make a tutorial for this? I go through the paper envelopes like crazy. I love the cash system

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just starting on my Dave Ramsey journey and would love something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just starting on my Dave Ramsey journey and would love something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you make me one?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! It so great to hear from you and it is what keeps me motivated to create.